Thursday, June 3, 2010

Choosing just one…

Today the challenge on You Capture was to post just 1 picture.  I am more of a take a million pictures type of person, but I actually didn’t take that many this week thanks to the whole moving thing.  So… my favorite capture?

_MG_5357

My brother is big into cars, magnums to be specific.  This is his beauty, which is actually a “chargum”. Somehow he took the front half of  a charger and put it on a magnum… yeah, I don’t get it, but it makes him happy.  Anyway, he enters into all sorts of competitions and one of them was for black and white pictures. I was going to take some good ones and then convert them in Photoshop, but apparently that would get him banned, so here is a straight from the camera black and white.  I didn’t even know my rebel did black and white, and it seems a little flat to me, but I still like it… and it makes it a new challenge to take good pictures without the help of Photoshop afterward.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is pretty cool - my inlaws are majorly into older cars but I think this shot would still turn them out. Love the B&W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ! what a cool shot. love it
    i have joined in too
    Plz do visit

    ReplyDelete