Thursday, June 24, 2010

Low.

Getting low is not something I usually do, probably because I am somewhat tall.  But here are my attempts…

Sitting on the side of the pond.

ripples

You can’t really tell but that is a turtle in the middle.  It was swimming furiously in place… I am somewhat convinced it was stuck but then I just decided it was having fun because honestly? there wasn’t anything I could do to help a stuck turtle in the middle of a pond. 

tree

Note to self: laying on the ground in shorts and a tank top to take a picture is a good way to get lots of bug bites.  Especially near water with as wet as it has been.

weeds

Note to self, Part 2: sitting cross-legged on the trail to take pictures of what is probably a weed is a good way to almost get hit by 2 bikes and a dude on roller-blades.  Especially if you are at the bottom of a hill and around a corner.

Part of You Capture.

8 comments:

  1. Love the first shot :)Such a cute story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I'm tall too. :-) I probably looked like a crumpled up giraffe on the ground. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, the down low angle is just great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that you did a great job. I like the last one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry, but that's just funny. I'll keep your notes in mind if ever I decide to sit down in the middle of a trail. I love the shots that you got!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shots - you should get down low more often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! I am having fun with the "get down " theme! I am a nurse also in L&D (I could NEVER do the ED LOL....crazy how we can all be RN's yet work in entirely different fields! I have a friend that I have know since preschool. I ended moving away in 2nd grade but we have stayed in contact....and yup we are both L&D nurses...something we have in common! Thanks for the great post!
    -Ashley-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome perspectives! I see a new book soon. . .

    ReplyDelete