Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fun!!!

With fun being this week’s You Capture challenge, I was wondering what I would take pictures of… driving back and forth, working 4 in a row… not a lot of time for fun.  But then Tuesday night it ended up storming, and my dad made me hang out in the car in a parking lot for a couple of hours so I wasn’t on the turnpike during all the flooding.  As unhappy I was not being able to go straight home, it ended up being a good thing.  and whereas it doesn’t take a great picture…


… those 108minutes I spent on the phone with a very good friend who lives way to far away and whom I don’t get to talk to near enough?  without a doubt the best and most fun 108 minutes of my week.

I am puppy sitting for my brother and sister in law this week, and Hurley has been moping because they aren’t here.  Today we decided to go to the park, thinking I could take some cute pictures.  Apparently the park is all it took to make Hurley happy again, because he had a blast and all my pictures ended up looking like this:

puppy

or this:

hurley

So in the end Hurley had fun and I failed at getting any good pictures,but that’s okay. 

 

In other news, after filling out application after application, I have an interview for tomorrow!  In a cardiac intensive care unit… and I am so excited.  and nervous.  I really believe that moving closer to family is what I am supposed to do, and that is only possible if I get a job here.  So… prayers that I can speak clearly and make a good impression would be greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your interview. Thanks for choosing a career that helps so many people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phone calls and puppy sitting! Very, very fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete