Friday, March 26, 2010

For A Moment…

(I am late again with You Capture but it was vital to my sanity that I get my suitcase out of the middle of my living room last night as opposed to play with my pictures… so here we go)

For a moment, the sun reflect perfectly across the reflecting pool at the Nelson Atkins Museum…_MG_3281 

As the building itself, for that moment, also reflected….

_MG_3254For a moment, as I stared at this fence, I could pretend I was back in one my favorite places, the country-side of Ireland …

_MG_3286(and seriously? for a moment a wondered how hard it would be to buy a house with a stone fence.  I do so love them…) 

For a moment… my instructor was there, and then not.  Can you see him?  We are practicing light painting… it has something to do with a  black card and leaving your shutter open for a very long time… I did not quite get the concept, but it looked pretty cool. (if, you know, the person holding the camera did it right, which none of us did…)

_MG_3422

For a moment… I could play with my camera, dream about the lens I am going to buy (as soon as I decide which one I want) with the money from the extra shift I worked (crazy corrie working 5 shifts in 6 days…), and forget about all the stresses floating around my brain and the decisions I am scared to make.  It was a good moment_MG_3396

1 comment:

  1. beautiful shots... my sister actually moved a stone wall by hand, to put around her home. it's gorgeous!

    visitng from youcapture!

    ReplyDelete