Thursday, January 28, 2010

Color!

This week on you capture: Find Color!
Photobucket

There has not been a lot of color in the world lately. We had 3 weeks of snow. A week of somewhat sunny weather to melt the snow. Then it got gray outside for a week… then it was foggy. As in, normal visibility is 10 miles; we were down to .3 miles. For 5 days straight. Then it went gray and gloomy again, and I about went mad. Then I woke up Tuesday morning in my parent’s house. My apartment has the bedroom windows blocked so I can sleep during the day. At home there are a million windows to allow in bright sunshine. I ran outside and it was warm! Around 40, I would say, and the sun was shining so bright! Blue skies! I know this picture is somewhat boring… but the sky made me happy. Especially since today it turned cold and we are supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow. Lovely…


I love this flower… one of the last ones still hanging on the bush outside my dad’s office.


Meet Hurley, my Sister Karina’s puppy. The most beautiful brown fur… his ears are longer than his head is wide, and he has such lovely puppy energy. It was hard to get a picture of him that wasn’t pure blur from him moving. This is him enjoying the sun streaming in the window after playing hard all afternoon…


3 comments:

  1. Sweet!...Visited for the first time tonight...Neat Blog idea for friends miles apart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute doggy!
    I love the shot of the sky. So beautiful and blue. You've captured it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete