Friday, May 7, 2010

The best weekend in spring...

Spring. For the longest time spring was the end of the school year... the time before summer break... the time before graduation. And though I graduated 2 years ago, the "slow" ones of my my group of freshman graduated this past weekend, and the best weekend of spring commenced. I love graduation... I loved my graduation. I love the ceremony the singing of the alma mater. I especially loved this year, because it was the first time the group had been together in quite a while. 4 nights in a row we had parties, late night ihop runs, cake, and many many games. It was a good weekend.

Green won

This might be my favorite picture ever. I so love those girls...

The memories that come from walking around my campus... I walked up that sidewalk towards the library twice a day for 3 years.

Class of 20008! I have a brick! (I remember ordering the brick... but I didn't think I had one because I don't remember actually sending in the check to pay for the brick.)

Is it bad to want a master's degree so I can wear the colorful hood?

It was a very good, very needed weekend.
I am so loving this spring.
(part of You Capture: Spring again. all pictures SOOC thanks to the fact that my computer got wiped clean when windows 7 got uploaded this week and I haven't gotten around to putting photoshop back on. Sigh. I sometimes hate computers.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm working towards my masters and am purposefully not going to go to the ceremony because those hoods weird me out! ;)

    ReplyDelete