Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fresh

Sitting on my couch with fresh air streaming in the open balcony doors is heavenly.  My apartment no longer smells of stale heater air and my glade air freshener.  It smells… like sunshine and spring.  Fresh.

I went to the zoo the other day and found someone else enjoying fresh air and sunshine

hippo I don’t think Mr. Hippo moved the whole time we were there.

And I desperately wanted to get a book and a glass of lemonade and hang out here for a couple of hours.

rockingchair

Fresh white flowers against a blue, blue sky…

whiteflowers

And a baby just waiting to burst through.

 bud

I am loving spring.

flower

Part of You Capture

8 comments:

  1. I love those flower pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captures look so refreshing! Well, maybe not the hippo, but that's okay cuz hippos are cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha!! that's the best hippo picture ever!!! they are always in the water when i go to the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are perfect pictures of fresh! Love them like crazy. Especially Mr. Hippo : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. That second picture has me drooling...what a perfect place to relax.

    Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great "fresh" photos. I love the porch photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad there are two rocking chairs. Perhaps we could enjoy fresh days together?

    ReplyDelete