Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Green is Good.

It is the day after valentines day, and the blog is now green.

Except the header, because I forgot how to change it and my brain is dead.

so we have a green blog and a red header. But not Christmas colors, so it is good.

I love st. patricks day.

probably because it is my day.

Last night I had an OD pt with a 1:1 sitter. Who fell asleep. So hard that I was shaking her shoulder calling her name before she woke up. A couple of minutes later the patient started vomiting... almost aspirated. I don't think the lady would have woken up with the vomiting if I hadn't woke her up first. So I told my charge nurse, who told the house supervisor, who went and talked to the sitter. Who proceeded to ignore me the rest of the night. I don't feel bad, but I would have rather they talk to her after I was done working with her.

I woke up to go to a meeting early yesterday.

Going to bed early does not make getting up early easier. Just saying

The meeting was supposed to last for an hour. I finally left after an hour and 45 minutes because I had to get ready for work. I need to stop agreeing to go to so many meetings.

I am getting the feeling I should stop typing and start sleeping now.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment