Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Colorado: 3 days of awesomeness. plus two days in the car.


We had grand plans to post while in Colorado. However, we were too busy having fun, or recovering from having fun, to do so.

It was fun. We had no schedule, no set plans, no place we had to be at any certain time. It was my mom, dad, cousin Jessy, RaDonna and myself, and we just relaxed. And did more exercise than either of us do in a month.



We walked around town with the craft fair. I got sunburned all over my shoulders and back. It hurt the rest of the week. We went to a great mexican restaurant. We walked around Echo Lake,



and up Treasure Falls.


For the record, mountain runoff waterfalls are cold. As in my toes froze in less than 2 seconds and it hurt like mad cold. BRRRR.

We talked. We hung out. We enjoyed life. We saw beautiful views that girls from Kansas and Florida don't often see.

No comments:

Post a Comment