Thursday, July 22, 2010

black/white

I love playing with my pictures, and I was excited about this challenge because last Friday I did a photo shoot with my friend and her girls.  It was my first time photographing more than 2 people, and I was wondering how I would do.  Conclusion: I love my single-people shots but have no clue how to group more than 2 people.  Guess I need to work on that…

Anyway, I would have played with them some more but I have spent the last 4 days on orientation for my new job and pretty much what I have learned is that I did a smart thing by not picking an 8-4:30 job because OH MY WORD I don’t know how people do it.  When do you get things accomplished? I am so tired by the of the day that I collapse on the couch.  So ready for my 3 12s to come back… and even more ready to be on nights again.  Mornings are not my friend.

 

So… the few I have played with in black and white~

Mom:

hillary6

Oldest:

kathryn3 copy Youngest:

kiara Family:

hillary7bw

I love black and white pics so I can’t wait to see what everyone else did on You Capture this week!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. They are so beautiful! I am glad that you will be back at your normal schedule soon! Isn't it funny how our bodies adjust to schedules! You did a really great job on these. It is definitely harder to get more than one person in a picture! Great idea to practice on friends! Love that!

    ReplyDelete